Friday, August 08, 2008

my adventuous trip to tirupathi....

After my disappointing show in my GRE.. i was very reluctant to go to tirupati with my brother and his family(who jus came from U.S)but i had to go because of my vehement DAD ...

but i wud have regreted it if i had missed it...

our trip started on friday evenin...and i was very much bored since i had no intrest to go.
i reached tirupathi on sat morining and i went to tirumala by walk ( i mean by stairs) i reached there at after noon.. went to ma cottage immediately and i was about to take bath but my bro reminded me that i had to donate ma hair.. as any other fellow pilgrim does,so i had no choice and after my bath i had the darshan or wat ever u say , thn we came back home had dinner and slept since we had a early morining darshan at 4 o clock beleive it was really impossible for me atleast because i had never got up at 4 even for ma GRE... but it eventually was possible i was ready by 4:30 Am had the darshan.. came bac by 7 am.. had break fast and came back to ma cottage. till now the trip was quite borin... nothin adventuous...but in the after noon we plaanned to go some where around tirumala this where all was hapening.... we went to
VEDIC UNIVERSITY(veda patashala )
SRI VARI PADALU
and
shila TORANAM(rock garden)


this will be continued in the next post....

No comments: