Friday, September 19, 2008

confussed?????


hi,

i dont know why am i writing this post ,i kinda moody today .I met one of my school friends and we were talking about our other friends and every have their future plans ready but i dont have one. Every body is getting settled in some way or the other.Am in my 4th year sem 1 and i donno wat to do after my graduation .i donno wat should i do,which path suits for me and which does'nt. my parents tell me to go us and do ms but i pissed off my GRE and am about to write my toefl and i don even have confidence that i'll crack it.am really confused .

I don't know what to do Damn it . Life is lookin like hell these days.I don't even have a goal like. if i have a goal i can work for that and acheive it.i discussed my problem with some of my friends but every one had their own view of their life and every one suggested me different things for me and then it was even more difficult for me to decide wat to do next???.I think am on a junction donno wat to do next and its really crazy, this confusion thing really fucks me inside out.

I sometimes think its a typical engineering syndrome which happens to every one and every one goes through this,But there must be a sollution for all the quetions i have.I guess i get some valid suggestion from my friends of bloggerville so that i can solve... looking for suggestions !!!!!

Cheers!!!
peace!!!

11 comments:

rantravereflect/ jane said...

:)
i'm 24 two years engineering, 1 year mba, 1 year work ex n just quit,,
cos i wanan do something else- maybe journalism!
sooooo, i'm even more confused than ya..
haaaaaa.. now ya have any suggestions?
i suggest, before you decide ya next step, sit back, think what ya really wanna be, where ya passion really lies, what you 'd like to see yourself doing, n then search for the corresponding courses, n then decide what path ya must take :)

all the best :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

i'm 24. 4 years engineering*

Resonator said...

Vemuri;
I would suggest,
Take a piece of paper, list out the pros and cons of what u wanna do and then decide of ur interests..

This confusion also happens to everyone.., after I finish my PG, I wanted to do Ph.D,knowing pros n cons and interests took me to choose Technology, Awaiting d corporate world to welcome me:)



All the best..

Cheers
Prema

vemuri said...

@jane...

hmmmm thnx for the suggestion
i shall think twice before i take any decision....

on the lighter note - i was feeling better reading that ur even more confused!!! jus kiddin..


cheeers!!
peace!!

vemuri said...

yaa.. i think that helps...

it looks like a good suggestion hopefully solve my problemm...


lemme try!!!!

thnx for the suggestion...

cheers!!
peace!!

Parv Kaushik said...

you will know when you need to know...

thers one thing jst do the thing which will make you happy... sumthing which you can spend the rest of ur life doing.. not as a job but as a hobby...

vemuri said...

thanks buddy

Resonator said...

Padma Kumar;

There is a surprise for you at my blog pls check friend.

Happy blogging
Prema

Diva said...

Hey there.. I know exactly how you feel....Cos I have been on the same road and I have seen the same ups and downs!!!! :) :)
But I believe that watever happens, happens for our own good....
I think you should try you hand at everything. Going for MS is awesome buddy, :) :) but do keep a Job as a back-up(u've got campus intrviews rite????)... Just make sure, You give everything your best shot!!!! And as they say, evrything will fall in place by itself... Keep rocking!!! ATB for TOEFL :D

vemuri said...

ya.. thnx for your coment.. it really matters...

i shall give my everything in every thing i do...
and ya we do have campuss interviews...

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Hi padma. Let me tell you what I feel. Just enjoy what you are doing now completely. Life will take you where you have to go. Live life day by day. Life will unfold itself unto you. :)