Saturday, September 13, 2008

Life after my Break-up

Ya, life has changed a lot after my break -up . Its been around a year or so since my brk-up .Its was really tough for me after she left,i was literally sulking every single day trying to figure out what went wrong ,wat was my mistake?? and many more such questions but the funny side was i had no answers for any of those questions..( i still don't !).My friends say that it was my fault and i treated her very badly and she was always Fair but i never thought so ! Ultimately , I had to convince myself that they were correct and i was wrong and it was my mistake( atleast for my friends) which was eventually the consensus among my friends.Ya, we had some fights between us but who doesn't fight in a relationship, every one does . but it was only me who was wrong and she was always right .to add to all this was her sister who manoeuvered her to end our relationship(I Think her sister is a " BIG SHIT ", i cant think any other word right now!!! ) .

This sulking thing went on for many months , sometimes my friends tried to change my attitude ,i tried to patch up with her again which ofcourse went in vain . I cried,cried and cried . tried to overcome this by talking to other girls which was also aint any help . Finally,after few months got habituated of being single but was still missing all the night talks with her,the days when i went to movies with her and thinking of all good things happened between us but after few months i was really happy that am single again and about the fact that it already happened coz, i had no one to give explanations,no one to fight with , no one to talk with .....!!!!

Ya, i learnt a lot from that relationship, i learned not to scold any one or get angry on any one for any Damn reason. i try not to get angry on any one and i guess i was sucessfull till today and hope to continue it all my life. I learnt not to completly beleive girls and espcially their sister (:-( ).

Finally am single and ready to mingle(jus kidding!!!) and ya life changed a Lot !!!



8 comments:

Parv Kaushik said...

hey dude i get wht u r sayng... and i hav gone thro all the stuff u r going thru but u knw life moves on!! u learn eventually to get over ur past and look toward the future... enjoy life! this is ur lyf make it fun!!

vemuri said...

yaaa, i guess so....

anyways thnx...





cheers!!!
peace!!!

Shruti said...

hey Thanks for the visit...rite nw in hurry ..ping yu back.cheers!

vemuri said...

yaa don forget...
cheers!!
peace!!

peter said...

ahh,

sad..but then life moves on now stop pissing the wind & ..get along wid someone else ..that wud be better 4 ya

happy blogging !

vemuri said...

thnx for commenting any ways...

am out of it now ...

cheers!!!
peace!!!

lukkydivz said...

finally happy to be single again ;)
good that u have no qualms in admitting your mistakes ;)
the change is for good :)

vemuri said...

thnx for commenting...

and ya i wish this is for the good..

Cheers!!!
peace!!!