Wednesday, September 24, 2008

totally restless and Fucked up!!!!!

yesterday and today(as in Tuesday) were really tiresome for me like yesterday i have been roaming all the day. it started 6:30 in the morining (it is really early for me)my friend woke me up ( Fuck!! i should keep my fone off from now on ) and said me to bring some shit papers to him for the paper work of our project.so i went there to give. So missed my college ( am already short of attendance fucked up again)then i went to my friends house and from there was roaming all Hyderabad for the fest work though it was in a car but was really tiresome.I completed the fest work and went back to our "Adda"(near our house we call it GE coz it is beside that company).met my friends and when i reached my home it was around 10 o clock thought of studying for TOEFL but had no Patience to sit 'n' study just slept as i was tired..

Today, i went to college as i was the in charge of SFM(Short film making) event had to make the plans of arranging it and had to search the room which was allotted by our college and take permission from the principal to make the room dark and then think of the prizes, wat sort of prizes should be given to the meritorious participants .Finally a Big SIGHHH!!!! of relief one of my friends was the co-ordinator for LAN-GAMING and we happily played till the day ended (CS of course) .


it was really a restless start for the week and i guess i would be restless for the rest of the week too.....


i may not be updating the blog till 27Th since we have our fest.....


for more details for our fest
ELYSIUM
(publicity!!!!!! :-D )

9 comments:

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Your post reminds me of an OSHO speech about the 'F' word. Enjoy it you will be relaxed.

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI

That's the link for it. Or search for strange consequences in youtube.com

Parv Kaushik said...

best of luck for yur fest dude!!!

nd the link isnt workng...

murena52003 said...

It's such a mad time! You are always busy with something and has no time to sleep. Enjoy this time as it can never be returned later.

vemuri said...

@ shri...

thanks a lot dude...

it was really refreshing....

vemuri said...

parv bhai....

thanks a lot.....

the fest went well....

hey the link is working now

vemuri said...

@murena....



yeah thanks for commenting... it was really good time and i njoyed my feat a lot....

Thoorika said...

You get worked up very soon i guess.. be cool.. there is no point in breaking ur head.. !! enjoy your life!! Hakuna matata!!

And you have got a nice blog.. keep writing.. !!

vemuri said...

yeah thanks for commenting....

and ya, ill try to bee cool anyways am out of it now


am new to this blogging thinf... and yeah the last few words very kindaa.. inspiring for me


cheers!!!
peace!!!