Wednesday, October 15, 2008

500 Visitors and stil counting


Hi.. blog-0-sphere...

500 visitors visited my life my way..... with-in three months. i started blogging in august and today 15th of october 500 people visited my blog... its kindaa "Mission accomplished " thing....

I saw this in another blogs.... i request my fellow bloggers to be a guest blogger on my blog write a post for my blog as a guest blogger.... you can write anything i mean on any damn topic u want... i shall post it immediately... and it will be appreciated!!!!

mail your post to my mail id.... i shall post it on my blog...


Cheers!!!
Peace...


P.S 1: expecting a mail from u guys......
P.S 2:padma.vemuris1988@gmail.com

4 comments:

Chriz said...

thats a good thing bro.. congrats

and guiest blogs.. tell a topic.. and i will write something

vemuri said...

hmm thnx for commenting....

and yeah about the topic..... like write about 5 mistakes of ur life.....

peter said...

hmm same wid me I also started blogging in july ..andso far over 700 visitors so kinda kool !

vemuri said...

yeah... congo... and all da best !