Saturday, October 11, 2008

embarrassed.........totally...

it has been almost a week i wrote a post like i was really involved in reading others blogs.u see reading blogs takes away a lot of time.. believe me. try it out once....
am not going to use "shit or fuck" word in this post since i have promised Krishna that I'll not.




yesterday i was at my cousins engagement and yeah i was just sitting beside the bridegroom talking to him and as i was talking to him i saw two girls entering in to the house when i looked up to see them

i was like is she her??? is she h??? perhaps not??? perhaps yeas?? yes it is !! it is her.. and yeah she looked at me as if she was seeing me for the first time in her life.. so wat am i gonna do?? i also looked at her like some **(forget it ! am not gonna swear at any one remember Krishna???) later i got to know that she was bride's school friend and when the engagement started i mean i was standing behind the bride groom and had no choice to see her( the girl i was mentioning before)
as she was behind the bride...it was really embarrassing in between all this my mother who asks me to touch the feet of my grand parents listen i don have any problem in touching their feet but like she says that in front of every one..
and am like "amma mellaga andharu chusthunaru"(slowly,all are watching us).

i wanted to avoid her( the same GIRL) so was sitting outside for some peace checking out some messages..(forwards of course no gf.. mind u!!!)to my right side
a group of people started discussing about all the issues in this peice of earth....from chiranjeevi to big bang theory to stock market.... and giving away their own opinion.and i was like where the hell did i come. i saw her again when i was having my lunch again it was really embarrassing.and like when i was eating my aunt would come to me say "inkoncham vesuko raja(my knik nme) avakai..lekapothe kura " ( have a little more of this or that)and am like "thanks but no thanks" and she is like parledhu amma inka vesuko inka nuvu chinapiladivi.."( its ok you can have more you are still a kid) am i Kid??? am for god sak 20 yrs old and 6 feet in which part of this world am i called a kid...and she goes on insists me to eat more . and am like watthe heck?? am not a kid i know wat to eat and wat not..( in my mind though!!)i dunno whether its true affection or she just fakes it! i guess it
must be true...

Finally , she( the girl and my aunt) left and i was like THANK GOD' and the girl i was talking was "harshita"( name changed) my college mate she was the first
person whom i ever proposed( excuse me, first time in my eng college not in my life) yeah i really proposed her.. but she needed time.. but i was in a hurry... never mind... this was the reason i got embarrassed..what if she said it to the bride that i proposed her... like " Mera ijath ka kya hoga...???" generally i maintain like am a good innocent boy kinda image (which i am :-P)before my relatives..

i wish she did not tell her..... i wish...my wish would come true..........

cheers!!
peace!!!


P.S: krishna... it wasn't easy to write a post without using a shit or fuck word..but it was neither difficult.."

10 comments:

Rahul said...

hmmmmmmmmm ,first love !!!!!!
any plans of getting back to her, anyways i think she has a boy friend now.

vemuri said...

hmmm.. no plans of patching up....
as of now!!!(:-P)

but u see u never know... i keep changing....
ill let u know...if i .....

thnx for commenting.... do come back....

get some time and start ur new blog...

cheers!!!
peace!!!

deepti goud said...

lol...its funny...parents never leave a chance to embarras us nd abt bein cald a kid ...i wrote a blog on the same subject...however it may be applicalbe for me but u nd kid heh .... nice one

deepti goud said...

nd abt the girl thingi ...bade bade desho mein choti choti baatein hoti rehte hai

vemuri said...

hmm yeah

jus read ur blog... it was real fun!! good post....
and yeah... regarding the girl thing...hmm thnx...

cheers!!!
peace!!!

Thoorika said...

lolz!! I am trying to imagine the scene but pity.. not able to since I have neither seen that girl and nor met you in person!!

PS : Even if you are married and having kids, the grown ups still treat you as a kid nly!!! Its always there

Nice post!!

deepti goud said...

hey thanks :)

vemuri said...

@ thoorika

hmmm thnx for commenting....

and regarding kid... i guees they need to grow up... he he jus kidding...


cheers!!!
peace!!!


P.S: i really get confused whenever i read ur name... can u tellme ur name... once

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

I think everyone of us undergo such sugar coated tortures when we go to our relatives' house.

You kept up ur word man... :) I thought u won't...

vemuri said...

he he thnx !!

and yeah am happy that we are atleast agreeing on this point...

cheers!!!
peace!!!