Saturday, October 18, 2008

exams preparation ! ! !

it wass a Monday morning (although am posting this on Friday)... i hate these Mondays i guess every one does.... got ready for the college went to college by 10 o clock am late by half an hour already...and as i entered one of my geek friends asks me how many units did u study??? am like for wat?? for the internals today.. holy shit i din knew it till now.... and am like what ?? today?? which exam?? and he is like E.S( embedded systems) and i was like thinking of going back home.. then he told me that don worry its at 2 o clock u can study.... am like sounds good...

AT 12 o clock ,i was sitting in the class checking out the syllabus... i cant even understand a single unit..... but then the likely happened sumanth entered the room... sumanth is the topper of our class like a lecturer for all of us he is never unprepared he came and told me the 3 answers like we need to write three answers out of 5 .. and by 1:30 i was done with my preparation (all thanks to sumanth....) but some of my class mates were short of preparation so this is how they prepared for the last few minutes....

Am proud of my friends...


preparing the bench before the internal.... he is ragava









he is Uday strongly preparing his hand..










Uday again cheking out his micro sized chit










Naveen who already lost hope on the exam...






Cheers!!!
Peace!!!

P.S: This post has been inspired by thoorika she also wrote a post on the same lines....

13 comments:

Thoorika said...

Wow!! Even my friends do the same.. and in my circle usually its me who would be sleeping!!! :P nice post.. and thanks for mentioning my name and increasing the readership of my blog!! :P

And congo on your 500 visitors!!! Keep writing!!!

deepti goud said...

lol.... nice one ....
hey i realy dont know if u guys tried this...but my class ppl do tis.. they make digital print bearly sim card size well if ur thinkin how can we read, u can, if u take text to photoshop nd increase the sharpenes u can clearly read the tiny stuff too...beleive me its too easy....i bet no one can catch u.... not that i tried :P nd for us digrams play very imp role so we click pics wit the cel ...nd the cell wil do the rest :D exams r too much fun for us.... i wanna mention few things..
- there is one guy in my class who always carry chits and he is always caught..(he is not thrown out of the hall, becoz our staff is lil cool)the funniest part is he still dint give up(he scores realy well u cant giv the credit to chits becoz he is caught in first half hr wen asked y? he says its his habit nd he is not able to giv up on it....
-there is a girl who always sleeps in the exams and the invisilator wakes her up every time nd reminds her that she needs to write :P
-theres a boy who cant write until nd unless he is singing...so once wen we all were seriously writing he starts singing loudly 'andanga lena asalem baalena........' It was hilarious.
(sry for writing such a big comment but could not resist :P)

Nidhi said...

Ohh you make me want to go back to my coll days...

I wish I could turn back time :(

vemuri said...

@ thoorika
thnx a lot.....thoorika

u too keep writing!!!

Cheers!!!
Peace!!!

vemuri said...

@deepti..

doesn;t mind if u write long comments infact such tings are appreciated...!!! :-P


thanks a lot for sharing ur experience...... like u mentioned a person who sings...thats realy funnnny..... and a person u who gets cought..... he he......


finally, i couldn't match ur post in lenght... ...

keep writing long comments
Cheers!!
Peace...

vemuri said...

@nidhi...

am in ma fianl year and its like am writing my final inernals...
these days can't come bac....

i wish even i could turn bac time...


thnx for commenting....
keep commenting...

Cheers!!!
Peace!!!

aireen said...

I hope you do good grades on these exams...

I can still remember the old days when I was your age..lol.

Just keep up the good grades!

vemuri said...

yeah def'ly i keep it up i wont noe after all this i wud never....

thnx for commenting....

aireen said...

my pleasure...I wanna see you graduate from school. why don't you post your graduation pics after that.

Be safe always.

vemuri said...

suree def'ly...
ill...
by da way wats ur name and wat do u do...

aireen said...

I'm aireen... i am just a housewife...I graduated Bachelor in Secondary Education but sad to say I was not able to teach since it was not my passion..

Neethu said...

ah..intresting post...;)
guess things are pretty much the same in diferent parts of the country..hehe...

vemuri said...

hmmm its india..... sab kuch chelaga.... and by the way which part of the country doo u belong.....