Saturday, November 15, 2008

sulking badly indeed.!!!

today is 15th of november..... and its been almost three days since i got my result...
till now i did not tell my dad..... because we had cermony kindaa thing in my house... and all my relatives are in my house as in the whole "vemuri" family was in my house.........

my mom and dad are really happy that all of them came to my house.... it was indeed a great get-together.... ..

i am feeling really bad that i did not tell my dad about....this every time i talked to my dad these three days ... i was( am still) feeling guilty that am hidding some thing before my dad...... am feeling really bad and low... today... and i think i should tell my dad about this today.... .. i think i can..... and i think i can't also...

i am totally confused,frustated and fucked up. sometimes i even feel that am cheeting my dad...i never got this feeling all my life of 20 years......

harshita's post had inspired me a lot i think i should get away with this and look for the future.... yeah i shall from now on..... as of now many things are going on in mind........ i guess i could solve all of them in the near future......




P.S: am writing this post only out of frustation ...... so that i can get away with it. Hopefully,tell my dad today.......

No comments: