Friday, December 25, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Yeah, at last I am a proud owner of a laptop…. from now i’ll be a blogger who blogs from his own lap…. blogging from my lap was some sort a dream come true for me… for a record i handheld my laptop on December 1 2009 evening 6 pm.I also bought a mp4 player and it took me ten days to write a blog post on my new laptop
Hmm… It will be a year again this December.. Life has turned full circle till now and some of my dreams have certainly come true.. like coming here and studying and some of them did not come good like getting thin or like blogging regularly both were unsuccessful because of my big time laziness… I should try and get rid of it one day… its a long term goal….
From goals, I remind myself of my wish list 2009 and lest see how far was i successful in it.just a look back at my wish list..
1. scoring in toefl.
Which i did…cheers..
2. possibly even in GRE
did not write one .. so its not like i failed or something...
3. Going to the gym regularly.
never,, did it regularly… I failed
4. getting a good % in my bachelors degree.
Which i did i got a first class in my bachelors… for me its good.
5.to make my SECRET happen. I will tell you about this secret when its done!
Which never happened forget it!!! Failed again.Will try to do it this year.. for sure..
6. getting into some good university for my masters.
yes am doing it…
7. scoring high ranks in GATE( not sure let c).
Ha ha I was too optimist at the start of the year,,,Failed again in this one..
8. buying a new mobile for myself which has high audio clarity.
i bought myself a mp4 player as i said and a mobile…
9. buying a professional camera.
No… not yet…
10. Improving my computers's configuration
Yes i bought a laptop… so am ok with it….
Which is 5 out of 10 not bad,,,, I guess i can do better next year,,,,and yeah ill come up with my wish list 2010 in my next post…
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Sunday, November 01, 2009
A lot of differences between the english we speak back in india and in america......
zero-- '0' as in ohhhhh
Haloween was celebrated for different reasons.... generally in the pagan period, it was thought that from october 31 onwards the day time becomes shorter and both the days the night have equal share of time.. i mean if if day time has x hours the nights will also will have the same amount of hours.......hence the day light saving time is switched back to the normal timing zone at 2 o clock in the night on oct 31... it is also believed that the other world the dead world... will come closest to the living world... (i may not have expressed it the right way for more information search for Halloween in wikipeida...)and hence they believe that the spirits come to this world... along with them the bad spirits also come to this world... so to ward off these spirits they wear dresses which scar the bad spirits.... this might look funny but its true.... there is also a concept called trick or treat... this is like children go to each and every house and say trick or treat.... trick as in they scae you with their scary dress or to avoid it you can treat them with choclates or anything you have.... so children have a ball during Halloween, they get a lot of choclates and literally lot of choclates.... i wish its was celebrated in india around a deacade ago......
so all this might sound wierd.... but it is how its celebrated in america... weird people weird festivals.....perhaps this is how we learn about different festivals.....
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
there is no line 4 , it says color the three ducks in yellow???
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air? Well, I have streched both of my and took a nap for 15 min...and back to tagging thing now...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? elmo.. a cartoon.which was so boring... damn... am not a child anymore.....
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? 12:00 Am?!
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 12.46 Am was almost right...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? well, i do not hear anything... u see it s 12 in the night.. oh... i can hear my fridge making some wierd start up sound..
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? In the evening... i went to my friends house.... by bus... nothin... just passing the time....
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at? thoorika's blog....
9. What are you wearing? a t shirt... and a short..
10. When did you last laugh? jus now, when i thought about day after tomorrow's project.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Photos photos and more photos....
12. Seen anything weird lately?Everything i see is kinda weird ever since i landed in california...
13. What do you think of this quiz? Yeah, a great tag to get rid of bordom...
14. What is the last film you saw?Wake-up sid.... it was good...
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? i'll buy you a merc.. thoorika... do remind me....
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno! i am six feet tall , totally fair... and.... probably handsome....
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? nothing... am happy with it...
18. Do you like to Dance? ya always.....
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Sruthi..
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? never thought of it...
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? well, am living...in california... and i guess the answer would be YES...
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Hey!!! wasssssssssssssup??? long time huh......
Saturday, October 10, 2009
B – Best friend? lots of them....
C – Cake or Pie? cake any day
D – Drink of choice? anything which has alcohol in it.. jus kidding... cofee and chai.
E – Essential item you use every day? my cd player...
F – Favorite colour? Black always
H – Hometown? hyderabad
I – Indulgence? Can't be disclosed here due to some technical reasons....
J – January or February? it doesn't matter....
K – Kids & their names? are u talking about my kids???? uhhhhhh ##&^*($$
L – Life is incomplete without? friends.... ( and girls....)
M – Marriage date? hmmm do u know am still 21...
N – Number of siblings? One !!
O – Oranges or Apples? Both infact i like apples cold...
P – Phobias/Fears? speed....
Q – Quote for today? a tag a day keeps "writers block" away....
R – Reason to smile? i dont need one to smile...
S – Season? i don't care...any season its ok with me if its not summer.
T – Tag 3 People? no ass in this whole world will do this shit.. if i tag them...
U – Unknown fact about me? and Who is "ME" here....
V – Vegetable you don't like? tamato... or anything with that....
W – Worst habit? Lots of them.... infact all of them... except blogging...
X – X-rays you've had? hmm yeah perhaps around 5 when i got my hand fractured.
Y – Your favorite food? Manchuria,Cheese burger.., cheese pizza... and waffles....
Z – Zodiac sign? Gemini....
P.S : if u understand telugu( a regional language in india (A.P) ) some ***** words were used ...
P.S 1 : i am not in the video...
Sunday, September 27, 2009
P.S : this post is totally out of frustation
Friday, September 11, 2009
It has been a month since i blogged, reason for my absence was California.I fell sick the day i landed in California, I thought i was hit by the very famous swine flu luckily, it was a regular flu.It took 7 days and 250 $ for me to recover.If it was india it would had taken me couple of days and not more than 250 rs for the doc and the medicines.This country is really expensive. Those 7 days, I had Hyderabad sickness,but not home sickness. I missed my Hyderabad a lot it was a lot better in Hyderabad, perhaps because I was used to it or perhaps because of fever or perhaps because of something else... but i really missed Hyderabad
But,America is no different from India or Hderabad. The only difference i found was better cars, better roads and yeah better cleavages ( No ! am not a pervert Please do not judge my character on that ).
I live at Sunnyvale, where Indian population is too high,when i came to my brother house, it was like coming to a place in India ,you find a lot of Indians around,and you do not at all miss Indian food anytime of the year. The first thing i learn t when i came to America is that here every thing is made simple and easy. So if you are trying really hard to do something, you are doing the wrong way these Americans never try really hard to do anything, every thing is made so convenient.
Never assume the conditions here will be happy go lucky, here the conditions are not so merry until you get a part time job,even if you get a part time job, you should be able to manage your studies and job simultaneously. so you should be physically and mentally fit.Some of my seniors here are working their ass off to earn money and more over this is the recession time so the job getting thing is also not so easy, But at the same time i can tell you its is not too difficult you can face it.You will definitely learn a lot when you come to this place, i learn t how to clean vessels, make my lunch and eat it even its not good, and learning how to lead organized life. I have never ever cleaned my room in india and never let any one to clean my room, i use to scold my mother if she would clean my room but now am cleaning my room every day and i dunno why??? my mom could not believe that i was keeping my room clean. Perhaps, this was my destiny to learn it this way .Anyway,Its really fun now to be here and lead a life away from family.Atlast, its my life my way
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Probably, this will be my last post from india atleast for the next two year. I would be writing my next post from california. My flight is on 15th august, yes on independence day.Its like independence for me too.
I started this blog on august 8 2008, since then it has been 60 posts and 3000 visitors old. Getting 3000 visitors in a year may not be a big deal for regular bloggers, but for a not so regular blogger like me getting 3000 visits is kind of huge. Thanks to all my fellow bloggers visiting my blog and reading all my shit Patiently,I understand the pain they went through reading my blog and commenting on it. its really tough.
On the occasion of my one year anniversary I like to remember few of my loyal visitors.It was easy for me since only few of them visit my blog(he he ).
thoorika: she does write very well,she writes short stories, friends,moments of her life.. and many more, thanks for being a loyal visitor.
Rahul : He is techno blogger as he claims, U want any information of a new bike in town, u visit his blog u'll get the information.thanks for being a loyal visitor.
kaushik : he blogs on poems, if i may call it so. I guess hw wrote almost on all topic till date.thanks for being a loyal visitor.
It has been a wonderfull journey for me, Bloggin was one of the best thing happened to me I know every blogger says this, but on a serious note, blogging is damn good. I shared a lot moments which i cant with others.It gives me a freedom of expression.
I think it should be taught in school as a subject.More over,people having a blog should be given reservation in college admissions.....and where ever other reservations are applied. hope such day will come.
Sunday, August 02, 2009
It feels good sometimes, that every one is getting settled in their life, but the sad part is that we are partying ways with each other in the pursuit of life.We use to hang out at GE every single day, we use to go to GE more regularly than people who work over there.We use to have great fun over there.we laughed, we cried , we fought, we boozed, we smoked , we even celebrated birthdays at mid night and what not we did everything we could possibly do at GE. Those were really good days. Probably, the best days of my life.
GE ( for those who dunno about GE, this place is at GE ( genpact a company famously known for its call center)
my friends, missing each one of them
I wish, all of us should meet all together again after few years....
Friday, July 31, 2009
Monday, July 06, 2009
I am a die hard rodick fan,I was terribly depressed after the yesterdays final, which i was watching at XSB (Hyderabad) Andy rodick lost the championship to federer after a really really long fifth set. Rodick was the better player,all through the match breaking two games of federrer,federrer was unable to break rodick's serve, except in the final set after 14 games each.
Rodick played fantabulously well,He was just superb, he gave it all this time but couldn't make it.Sometimes, though you play really well and outplay the other player you just don't win. I was really disappointed after the match, but was happy to see rodick in the final after a really long long time.
Andy, don worry you will definitely come back, we (I) are always there for/ with you.
from a true rodick fan....
Facts( courtesy : THE HINDU) :
It was the longest men's grand slam final in history at 77 games-breaking the previous record of 71 from 1927 in auatralia.
It was also the longest fifth set in men's grand slam final in history, surpassing the 20 games from 1927 in france.
We generally talk about rodick regarding aces and serves but surprisingly, federer had 50 aces which was one short of wimbledon record held by Ivo karlovic.
Friday, July 03, 2009
Things to do before i leave....
1. I will be watching at least 3 movies( In theatre's ) a week, not watching the same movie again.
2. I would definitely like to eat hyderabadi biryani, at least once before i leave.
3. I wanted to watch a movie in IMAX before i leave( the biggest screen in India as they claim), which came true last week, I saw transformers 2, Transformers was not so impressive except "Megan fox". She was really hot... .... .. .. .
4. Meet all my cousin's once.
5. roaming on the streets of Hyderabad all night, for the last time.
6. Wanted to watch a movie with someone special for me, which came true by the way.
7. Should learn how to drive a car ( don laugh!!) and Get a international driving permit, I don even know ABC of driving.... should start learning and get a licence.
As i was writing my things to do list, I started to miss every one, all my friends, cousin's, and more importantly i am starting to miss Hyderabad.
P.S : They are many more things which i like to do before i leave to America, which i can't write over here....
P.S 1 : my brother reads my blog, so understand guys....
P.S 2 : I forgot to tell you in my last post, Am through my engineering with " first class ".
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Atlast, I got my visa guys in hyderabad. This was the reason why i was not blogging for the past one and a half month. I was really busy runing all around to get my documents done. I had my visa interview on 25th of this month in hyderabad. I was really paranoid till the interview happened. But, the interview went on cool. My appoiment was at 2 o clock, but i went inside by 1 :15 pm. After waiting for a long time at the security check and doucument check. I was given my token and was sitting at the waiting room. Till i went to the waiting room, i was really confident that i can do well in the interview. The waiting hall was just opposite to the vo counter, it was like when our token number flashes on the screen we need to go for the interview at that particular counter shown on the screen at the waiting hall. From the waiting we can see the students coming out after the interview. I was reading the face expression of the people coming out after the interview. I saw three people who went to counter number 12 all of them were looking dejected, i was hoping not to get counter number 12 since i saw them dejected.but as my tocken number flashed on the screen , it was something like this...
token number counter
I was not at all happy but went to the counter number 12 , The interview went on like this.
Me : good afternoon.
VO : smiled.
Me : gave all of my documents.
VO : said something.
Me : sorry, i did not get you.
VO : I said thanks.
Me : smiled....... :-D
VO : so wat are you to going to do after your masters.
Me : ( i was not at all expecting that question) uhh..... i would like to come back and work over here...
VO : ok, so what kind of job will you get over here.
Me : according to my secialization, i would be working as a quality control manager.
VO : ok. where did you under graduate ???
Me : i graduated at jntu with computer as my major.
VO : what is your under graduate % ?
Me : 61
VO : any backlogs??
Me : two.
VO : so what is your father??
Me : he use to work in IDL chemicals and now he is retired.
VO : so do u have any ban loans???
Me ; yes, i have a bank loan of 15 lacs.....
VO : was typing something.
VO: still typing, loked at me seriously.....
Me : smiled when she looked at me...
VO : your visa is approved, you will get your visa in few days... have a save trip.
Me: thanks ma'm you made my day.....
Post script : I was really happy that day, i was really lucky to get my visa....
Sunday, May 17, 2009
The past four years have been really fantastic, fantabulous,funny and freaking sometimes.
I have, atlast completed my engineering.Its feels really strange to not to get a chance to talk to friends, whom you use to spend all day in the college. The worst part is we don't get money after completing your college. When i use to go to college, i use to tell some cock and bull stories to my mom and get money from her,but now its getting really hard to fool my mom. Here is a scene between me and my mom day before yesterday, when i was asking her money.
Me : amma !
mom : what!!!
Me : i need to go out.
mom : ok go..
Me : i need some money too.
mom : money ???( like i never ask her)
Me : yeah !!!
mom : she looks me from top to bottom(twice) , with her eyes scarcastically saying " get lost ".
Me : amma , i need it, its a little urgent.
generally, my mom never says no, she will ask me why?? But for a change
mom : i will not give you a single penny.
Me: i was agaped with her reply, did not say anything.
mom : now go and don disturb me.
This was the situation,i was totally terrified by my mom's answer, thought global recession is also hitting me !!! later ofcourse , I begged my mom for an hour more , guess what, she ultimately gave me the money. life after completing my degree is really pathetic(without friends and money)
Friends, yeah i miss all of them alot,
Few things which never return.
1. sitting in the canteens for long hours with friends, talking some crap, which makes no sense at all.
2. Missing all of them( friend) ,Like you may get in touch with only some of your friends,but all the aquaintances you had in college will be lost and you may not talk to them again in your life.
3. Miss bunking the college, I guess its the best thing, bunking college and freaking out on roads, theatres, bars for somet... you have all the freedom and right to do it.
4. Miss talking, playing games in mobiles, reading news papers, talking to girls while the class is going on.
5. Miss all those late night second shows, and sleeping in friends room the whole night.
6. Miss all the one day batting before the exams.
7. cutting cakes in the mid-night on friends birthday.
8. making fun of the lectures, in the classafter the class, before the class.
9. missing, roaming all day, in name of "fest's"
10.bunking all the internal exams, thinking "ITS COOL".
11. copying in the exams.
12. flunking in those exams, even after copying it right!, and then swearing at the system.
13. Begging for the attendance, at the last working hour.
14. miss all the MULTIPLE patch-up's,break-up's stories.
Wish all those could come back again in my life.....
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I was kinda busy since the IPL started because i have been writing journals for a cricket portal.I write on all chennai super kings matches, Trying to analyse the match and tell you about it in greater detail.
Please do check me out at the above portal , it talks about all the important and latest indian and world cricket updates.
Friday, April 17, 2009
From now on, i write these moment of truth snipets which talk about not so popular truths which might be useless sometimes ( infact all of the times) but, i still write it (for fun!!!!).
EVM- Electronic Voting machine
This machine was designed,developed, manufactured and tested by Election commision of india in collaboration with Electronic corporation of india, hyderabad and BEL ( bharath electronics limited) support ECIL.
For the 2009 elections, they have manufacuted around 15 million voting machines in hyderabad, which can record a maximum of 3840 votes and can cater upto 16 candidates in one single unit and if there are more than 16 candidates contesting they can connect 4 Evm's parallely.
EVms was first used in 1982 in the bye-election to Parur Assembly Constituency of Kerala for a limited number of polling stations (50 polling stations)
P.S : information courtesy wikipedia.
P.P.S : proud of my hyderbad.
P.P.P.S : By the way this is my 50th blog post , completed half a ton.
The worlds largest democracy has began its elections. Today, I used the ultimate power given to me as a citizen of india, rather i should say the minimal responsibility as a citizen of india. I thought after all the terrorists attacks, tv's showing corrupted M.L.A's and M.P's,insecurity in the public, all the "PLEASE VOTE" campaigns by celebrities ; I thought this time around the voter turn out would be much higher than ever, atleast in my city, hyderabad.
The sad part was that my parents had a voter id, but did not have their names in the voter list, so they were not eligible for voting. But, strangely i had my name in the list. I was always curious to know, how do they vote like i know the process but still i wanted to see it.when i was a kid always wanted to vote, no, not to change the country by my vote, but just for the fun of it.But,in the evening, when i saw the voter turn out statistics, i was really shocked. I never expected a 58% turn out in the capital city,in first place, atleast 60 % is minimum expected from the capital city, where you have all the literate people who talk about economy,politics and swear by the city. Where did all the hyderabadi's go???
I really don't know why, all the celebrities should take time to remind us to vote, I guess, its our courtesy to vote, to change the country, and elect people who are sane. We cannot leave our country to some cold murderer who thinks politics is just another way of earning money. We might think that, our one single can't change anything, but according to EC, this time we have 10 million new voters , i think that is a huge number, which might make a difference, if every one votes. We spend money to send an sms to vote a contestant in a reality show, and make our beloved win the contest. But, why don't we go and vote which is for free and for our own good, and for the country.
Vote for yourself, Vote for your country( india), Try and make it a better place.
P.S : voting is quite hip these days....
P.S : photos courtesy google images
Friday, April 10, 2009
Last night,I saw a movie called Akashamanta(the whole sky) and this is my take on the movie
Of course, i missed the first five minutes of the movie, which i guess will not matter as the movie is not that great. The whole movie is dubbed, except the prakash and jagapathi babu scenes. ALL the songs in the film sucks "BIG TIME". I was not able to understand any song except a half punjabi song.
The film starts when prakash becomes a dad, he treats her child (trisha) with utmost love and care. AT one point, trisha goes to study in delhi and falls in love, and tells her dad, eventually marries him. the climax scenes where trisha leaves her dad and goes away is quite heart touching, not in the centi way but, on the sensitive side.
Final word :
Don't expect anything from the movie, its jus a time pass, only when you have lots of time do watch it. For older people, a good movie, a one time watch movie.
my rating :2/5
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
P.S: I have not been writing from long time , its not that am busy or something, like am busy but i could have made time to write a blog for my blog, if i was a little better organized.
P.S : still thinking to sleep or not to.....
P.S : wish me luck for tomorrow.
Monday, March 23, 2009
1. Last beverage: WATER, IF IT IS CALLED SO…..
2. Last phone call: RAHUL, REGARDING……DOCUMENTATION…
3. Last text message: AKHIL,
4. Last song you listened to: REHNA THU…..(dilli-6)
5. Last time you cried: LAST YEAR IN THE MONTH OF JAN
HAVE YOU EVER...
7. Been cheated on? NO….
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? NO!!!!
9. Lost someone special? YES
10. Been depressed? YES
11. Been drunk and threw up? YES, MANY TIMES…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
15. Made new friends: YES
16. Fallen out of love: YES
17. Laughed until you cried:YES, MANY TIMES
18. Met someone who changed you: YEAH
19. Found out who your true friends were: NEVER FELT SO
20. Found out someone was talking about you: YEAH,
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: YEAH…..
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:MANY, AROUND 99% OF THEM
23. How many kids do you want to have: TWO
24. Do you have any pets: NO
25. Do you want to change your name: NO
26. What did you do for your last birthday: PARTY…..
27. What time did you wake up today: 8 O CLOCK….IT WAS STRANGE ,GOT UP TOO EARLY…
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: WATCHIN BENJMAN BUTTON!!!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : MANCHURIA.(VEG) WITH CHILLI SAUCE
30. Last time you saw your mother: JUST NOW,SHE IS IN THE OTHER ROOM.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: MAKE IT A LITTLE ORGANIZED
32. Most visited web page: GOOGLE
34. Nicknames: RAJA,PADDU,…..
35. Zodiac sign: GEMINI
36. Male or female or transgender : MALE.
37. Elementary: ST PATRICK’S HIGHT SCHOOL
38. School: ST PATRICK’S HIGHT SCHOOL
39. Colleges: N.J.C
40. Hair color: BLACK
41. Long or short: SHORT
42. Height: 183 cms…..WHICH IS NOT AT AL BAD,,,
43. Do you have a crush on someone? YEAH.
44. Ever been in love? YEAH
45. Piercings? NO
46. Tattoos? NO
47. Righty or lefty: LEFTY
48. First surgery: YEAH, WHEN I WAS IN CLASS 12 FRACTURED MY HAND
49. First piercing: NEVER
50. First best friend: MANY, CANNOT ZERO IT TO ONE PERSON..
51. First sport you loved: CRICKET
52. First pet : NEVER HAD IT AND NEVER WANT IT….
53. First vacation: GOA
54. First concert: NOT YET
55. First crush: DEEPSHIKA
56. Eating: COOKIES
57. Drinking: NOTHING
58. I'm about to: SLEEP AFTER POSTING THIS
59. Listening to: CPU’S SOUND,DIALOGUES OF SOAP ON TV
60. Waiting for: THIS LONG STOLEN TAG TO COMPLETE..
YOUR FUTURE :
61. Want kids? NO……
62. Want to get married? YEAH, BUT AFTER FEW YEAR PERHAPS WHEN AM 25 or26
63. Careers in mind? MS in COMPUTER SCIENCE.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: EYES
65. Hugs or kisses: BOTH
66. Shorter or taller: SHORTER
67. Older or Younger: BOTH, BUT PREFERABLY YOUNG ONES
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: STOMOCH
70. Sensitive or loud: SENSITIVE
71. Hook-up or relationship: BOTH…..
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: NO, BUT WANT TO…. : - D
74. Lost glasses/contacts: NO
76. Broken someone's heart: YES
77. Had your own heart broken: YES
78. Been arrested: NO
79. Turned someone down:NO
80. Cried when someone died: YES, HE WAS MY CLASS MATE
81. Liked a friend that is a girl? YES, AM NOT ‘ GAY’
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: YES
82. Miracles: YES
83. God: DON’T KNOW……..
84. Love at first sight: NO
85. Heaven: YES
86. Santa Claus: NO
87. Kiss on the first date? NO
88. Angels: YES
89. Devils: NO
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? NO
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? YES
93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? NO ONE.
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? YES, MANY TIMES BUT I RARELY REGRET
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Never, I BELIEVE IN ‘ NO SEX WITH FRIEND’S EX ‘
Associate with something you wear:
96. White: MY OLD SHOES
97. Black: MY SHIRT.
98. Pink: I DON LIKE IT AND GUESS ITS FOR THE GAY
99. Red: MY NEW SHOES, ITS NOT COMPLETLY RED… ITS A CONVERSE……SO GET THE PICTURE
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? YEAH…
Stealing tags is real fun. I stole this tag from a blog .I want to tag all persons who read this long post. Have fun!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
After all, It was our farewell. We never expected a farewell party in first place.In our college, we never had a farewell party organized in our college history. we didn’t give to our seniors, they never gave it to their seniors and so on.So, I guess for the first time in our college history farewell happened. The party was at a pub called “Scarlet”. Believe me it was awesome.
I always use to think that people cry,feel sad, and bring out all different kinds of sad emotions during their farewell. So, I thought even i will cry, hug,…etc…etc… on my farewell.But,Our farewell was other way round, We enjoyed it to the core, at least i did. We danced for almost for 5 hours with a break of half an hour in the middle for lunch.I really enjoyed it full-on..I guess this was the best party i had ever had.I did not even see a single sad face among our friends. At least, for the party sake.In fact , all were really happy that they enjoyed a lot and were ready to take pictures after the party. we had fun and that too full-on !!
But, the sad part was that some of my friends were feeling shy,scared,embarrassed, or whatever of dancing on the dance floor with girls. I guess, they would have not danced even if there were no girls.
P.S : got my gate result.Successfully disqualified!!!!!
P.P.S : I am not feeling bad or something… because i was not well prepared for it.and moreover being +ive you see…!!!!
P.P.P.S : photo effects courtesy…windows live writer… for better view of pictures click it.
P.P.P.P.S :don’t you dare to laugh on my Post script abbreviations… its not pun intended…..
Monday, March 09, 2009
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Today, I met one of my old friend Let me explain the scene what happened…
M : Hi!!!
Me : hi , how are you??
M: am fine and you???
Me : fine…
M : smiling….
Me : smiling……
This person M and Me were silent for next 1 min and we were standing opposite to each other without speaking anything. after 1 min jus to break the ice.
Me : so,
M : so,smiling…
Me : so, how is your college ??
M : good !
Me : and friends ???
M : even better ….
Me : good… for you…
M : silent………
Me : silent again……
and at the end that person met some friend and i met some one else and we dispersed……
I was talking to the same person all day and so was that person jus a year ago, and now we did not even have a single word to speak or talk to each other.
I sometimes really think, how people change every passing day,we change every day and so our relationships.I am not saying that this person changed and am not putting the blame on that person.In my case,Perhaps,we didn’t have anything to talk or perhaps didn’t want to talk or perhaps because of some other reason . Relationships change as we move on in our lives.We just need to know , how to maintain such relationships either with friends, cousins ,siblings or girl friends.How can we just can’t talk to each other for few minutes when we use to talk for hours together without any discomfort……. …I think its high time that we need maintain our relationships with every one around us and never loose it unnecessarily……for silly reasons….
P. S : I just started reading... Digital fortress by dan brown.... loving it...!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
At last, i got decent marks in my toefl !!!! remember it was one of my resolution for this year!!. i took the test on 24th of Jan and got my result just day before yesterday.this is the second time am writing but that doesn’t matter. Last time i got 77 which is too low and the cut off mark for the universities was 80. I was really shocked in disgust then, i thought i was really bad in English and lost all my confidence but after getting a decent score like this pushed my confidence up.Generally you need to get at least 91 to get aid in some us universities, am happy that i got 92 and more importantly at least one of my long resolution list has been accomplished successfully. Cheers to me….yupeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called my dad and told the score he was like good, congrats. and the immediate question was why dint u get 100??? and i was like shit!!!! these parents never get satisfied, even if u get 120 out 120 they still ask for more…. when i told this to my friend, he gave some shit logic which i never understood.
Finally, Am really happy about my score….. happy happy happy and happy indeed!!!! am not getting any adjectives to describe my happiness.!!!!!!
P.S : last post on indian cricket was real shit, i don’t know what was i thinking while i was writing that post.Today , when i was just reading that post, i was like dude, what did write over there??? am sorry guys for such mediocrity!!! i try shall not repeat such useless and boring posts…..
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I was getting bored of watching india playing cricket.These days indians are winning every single match they play, which brings boredom at least for me. Earlier, they use win matches but not every match, so i use to enjoy watching cricket because i was curious whether india would win or not ?. But These days they are winning every single match and comfortably with huge margins which brings a kind of monotony to the game.It also makes people loose interest in the game.I think that cricket should not be a one sided game.i generally enjoy the nail biting endings.
yesterdays T-20 match between india and srialnka was a match to watch for sure.It had everything for a cricket fanatic like me.Both teams had their share of the match,the run out of shewag was a big blow to india later after a couple of wickets Yuvraj and raina steadied the ship and had a good and quick partnership of 69 in 50 balls after the dismissal of yuvraj and immediately raina gave srilanks a boost and the match was like almost in their hands. then came the pathan brothers into the crease. Definite appreciation to the pathan brothers who held there nerve and made india win.getting 59 of 25 balls is really difficult especially with only 2 wickets in hand.Both the brothers complemented each other very well and final shot by Irfan pathan for a six was a great way to end and win a match.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
First of all, i completely apologize to all my fellow bloggers for not blogging for over a month.My desktop got screwed up and i was unable to get it work,so i had to give it for a repair and i just got it today.
I got really bored in my home without my desktop.I learnt how addicted i am to my computer. It was really difficult to pass time especially in the nights :-) when i am in my home alone. i had to pass time watching some idiotic,pathetic and disgusting soaps with my mom on tv. I tried to study for my GATE exam which was on 8th of this month.I think i wrote it well am not sure, its just a blind hope.
I am pasting some of my tour pics, since, i not able to think of anything else to write now. I completely messed up my resolution of blogging every day, I hope ill keep it up from now on. am not assuring that but i try my level best to keep up that resolution.
Finally, out of my Long wish list,i completed couple of them, like i wrote my gate exam, working out daily. Hmmm so here are the pictures.
Early morning at manali.. it happens seldom since,
i generally don get so early
Playing WWF cards….
In the train, Lending money…
At manali again.
On our way to Rotang pass
phewwwww.. i don like to take pictures especially when i go to temples..