Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Happy Farewell

After all, It was our farewell. We never expected a farewell party in first place.In our college, we never had a farewell party organized in our college history. we didn’t give to our seniors, they never gave it to their seniors and so on.So, I guess for the first time in our college history farewell happened. The party was at a pub called “Scarlet”. Believe me it was awesome.

I always use to think that people cry,feel sad, and bring out  all different kinds of sad  emotions during their farewell. So, I thought even i will cry, hug,…etc…etc… on my farewell.But,Our farewell was other way round, We enjoyed it to the core, at least i did. We danced for almost for 5 hours with a break of half an hour in the middle for lunch.I really enjoyed it full-on..I guess this was the best party i had ever had.I did not even see a single sad face among our friends.  At least, for the party sake.In fact , all were really happy that they enjoyed a lot and were ready to take pictures after the party. we had fun and that too full-on !!

But, the sad part was that some of my friends were feeling shy,scared,embarrassed, or whatever of dancing on the dance floor with girls. I guess, they would have not danced even if there were no girls.

ATgAAAD_6YeuxyIOOWbpBxdm65_2R6SYvD1z7fbN2LghMHg0Ms5ibqasD3nW_pzl7dPjUnx0uimKTJv9ZkbhC6xpbhy2AJtU9VC94j0W4_K2qaX21PvWWf6wlgcZVw  ATgAAACaalUKYNVzmRvw7DIRRh1t5U5-9l7pSKXoHHY3RdBLOUdJ8NSact9X8_0tH34xKx6SsxAJTEuwKbufTeTjPEBkAJtU9VAIxSLJkctM0SIG483GHaYKrPdMJw

     P.S : got my gate result.Successfully disqualified!!!!!

  P.P.S : I am  not feeling bad or something… because i was not well prepared for it.and moreover being +ive you see…!!!!

P.P.P.S : photo effects courtesy…windows live writer… for better view of pictures click it.

P.P.P.P.S :don’t you dare to laugh on my Post script abbreviations… its not pun intended…..

 

6 comments:

Rahul said...

Happy Farewell indeed

vemuri said...

indeed...!!!

Parv Kaushik said...

happy farewell!!

Thoorika said...

thats the spirit ..! Keep it up!! My farewell.. I mean farewell for us is coming up next week :) Looking forward to it !!

vemuri said...

@parv... thank Q

vemuri said...

@thoorika

all the best for ur farewell.... make it a happy one