Tuesday, April 07, 2009

project blues.....

Its almost 5 in the morning, just completed quarter part of the documentation which is suppose to be submitted( not the quarter but the complete documentation) tomorrow morning at 10 am. The code of our project has also fucked up big time, we were not able to install vs-2005 ( for morons like me - "VS" means visual studio ) but at last after many trail and errors we installed it sucessfully. The worst part was that we din how to execute it( sniff, sniff), we will go to our project site tomorrow and get it done early in the morning at 6 o clock. now, its 5 o clock, few my batch mates already slept, others are trying to rhyme and are playing shayeri-shayeri which is like yack!!!!. me, now thinking of to sleep or not to, as i write its 5 hours 15 min which is like just 45 min away from 6 o clock. I have to sleep because we have seminar tomorrow. i wish this 44 min sleep will help me to do well tomorrow.

P.S: I have not been writing from long time , its not that am busy or something, like am busy but i could have made time to write a blog for my blog, if i was a little better organized.


P.S : still thinking to sleep or not to.....

P.S : wish me luck for tomorrow.



till then


Cheers!!!

Peace!!!

6 comments:

the pink orchid said...

all the best .. :) It will all be good.. :)

Thoorika said...

lolz! how did it go?! hope you did well!!!

Parv Kaushik said...

best of luck!!! nd yeah i can understand ur prblm me spending sleepless nights too... too much of classes assignments and projects and files.... my sympathies!!! i cn understand!!

vemuri said...

@ the pink orchid...

thanks for ue wishes... i really mean it... and appreciate it tooo

keep droping by...

vemuri said...

@thorrika......

thn q for the wishes... my loyal visitor!!!

seminar was rocking......

vemuri said...

@ parv

my loyal viewr again..... thnks a lot..!!!!

keep rocking....

as i said seminar was great!!!