Friday, July 03, 2009

Things to do

Things to do before i leave....

1. I will be watching at least 3 movies( In theatre's ) a week, not watching the same movie again.

2. I would definitely like to eat hyderabadi biryani, at least once before i leave.

3. I wanted to watch a movie in IMAX before i leave( the biggest screen in India as they claim), which came true last week, I saw transformers 2, Transformers was not so impressive except "Megan fox". She was really hot... .... .. .. .



4. Meet all my cousin's once.

5. roaming on the streets of Hyderabad all night, for the last time.

6. Wanted to watch a movie with someone special for me, which came true by the way. 

7. Should learn how to drive a car ( don laugh!!) and Get a international driving permit, I don even know ABC of driving.... should start learning and get a licence.

As i was writing my things to do list, I started to miss every one, all my friends, cousin's, and more importantly i am starting to miss Hyderabad.

P.S : They are many more things which i like to do before i leave to America, which i can't write over here.... 

P.S 1 : my brother reads my blog, so understand guys....

P.S 2 : I forgot to tell you in my last post, Am through my engineering with " first class ".

cheers!!!

Peace!!!

7 comments:

Thoorika said...

new template! nice!!!! Your "post comment" is not visible at all!!! I was wondering where to comment!!!!

And yeah! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! for first class pass!! :)

Don't stop blogging even after going there!!!

Take care!!!

vemuri said...

thnks... i would not stop it...

Rahul said...

dude its hard to comment with the new template,
and when i read this "roaming on the streets of Hyderabad all night, for the last time".
i just get a feeling u have no intentions of returning to hyd

Parv Kaushik said...

man are you averse to comments?? anywez thats a nice list hope you enjoy your stay in america! and the new template is cool but i miss the charminaar pic on your blog...!

keep blogging!

vemuri said...

@rahul
hmmm by last time i meant... last time before i leave... not ofr life.....

don woory dude... ill come back for sure.. and we will start a bussiness out of scratch.... in a car ched.... ok...

vemuri said...

@ parv
hmmm thnx alot...and charminar... ill try to put some where... don worry....

cheers!!!

Bill Austin said...

Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)


Your award will go live sometime on July 28, 2009


Award Code

Thank you,


Bill Austin