Thursday, August 13, 2009

leaving india







Probably, this will be my last post from india atleast for the next two year. I would be writing my next post from california. My flight is on 15th august, yes on independence day.Its like independence for me too.

I started this blog on august 8 2008, since then it has been 60 posts and 3000 visitors old. Getting 3000 visitors in a year may not be a big deal for regular bloggers, but for a not so regular blogger like me getting 3000 visits is kind of huge. Thanks to all my fellow bloggers visiting my blog and reading all my shit Patiently,I understand the pain they went through reading my blog and commenting on it. its really tough.





On the occasion of my one year anniversary I like to remember few of my loyal visitors.It was easy for me since only few of them visit my blog(he he ).

thoorika: she does write very well,she writes short stories, friends,moments of her life.. and many more, thanks for being a loyal visitor.

Rahul : He is techno blogger as he claims, U want any information of a new bike in town, u visit his blog u'll get the information.thanks for being a loyal visitor.

kaushik : he blogs on poems, if i may call it so. I guess hw wrote almost on all topic till date.thanks for being a loyal visitor.


It has been a wonderfull journey for me, Bloggin was one of the best thing happened to me I know every blogger says this, but on a serious note, blogging is damn good. I shared a lot moments which i cant with others.It gives me a freedom of expression.

I think it should be taught in school as a subject.More over,people having a blog should be given reservation in college admissions.....and where ever other reservations are applied. hope such day will come.


till then

Cheers!!!

Peace!!!

keep blogging.

8 comments:

Bharathi said...

Congrats on your first anniversary.

Padma said...

yeah thnx a lot....

keep visiting.....

Parv Kaushik said...

missing the regular look of ur blog and more thn tht ur regular updates!!! thnx for the mention here!! thnx fr reading my blog too!!

congrats on ur admission for further studies and 1st anniversary for your blog!!

Thoorika said...

Thanks for mentioning my name Padma!!! Take care of yourself!!! All the best!! Be safe!!! And congratulations!!! :)

Rahul said...

take care budddy and all the best

Padma said...

thanks parv ....

Padma said...

thanks thoorika

Padma said...

thanks raull....