Sunday, September 27, 2009

Confused again!!!

I was thinking of writing a post on issues in california but i was tired of writing it again and again. here, am sitting here alone with my friends lappy on my lap along side the pool.I was just thinking about my life, First of all i did not like my college at all, I got a admit in california state university, but those idiots sent me the admit after the classes started,I flew to LA immediately but did not get even two courses to register, we need to register for atleast two courses if we want to maintain our full time status as a student. I was not able to do that, i wanted to differ it to spring semester but this bloody state did not have enough funds to find the university and hence they have no intake this spring semester.... so, i came back to my own university... Now,I really do not what the hell is happening in my life.I really do not know what am i suppose to do now... since i am not able to find any other university now to join... Life looks like stuck at the moment and i am not able to do anything about it......

P.S : this post is totally out of frustation

cheers!!!
Peace!!!

4 comments:

Thoorika said...

Hey cool down pal!!! You are not gonna gain anything out of frustration!!! Take your loving ones help.. you will ultimately find a solution!

vemuri said...

hmm... thanks a lot....

Parv Kaushik said...

hey man don't be so harsh to yourself... take some time out you'll surely find a way!!

worrying never did anybody any good!

Sach! said...

asthey say..watevr happens happens fr gud! so smile :-)