Saturday, January 23, 2010

First love ?????

First love...

First love is always special to every one. I do not know about every one but Its really special for me. We all know we can not get back to our first love but still when we talk to them after a long time we develop a strange bonding with her/he while we talk.Perhaps, its natural to every one. I am talking to her for quite some time now after coming to california, I know nothing is going re-happen again but still I can bond with her very easily, I do not know why??? Perhaps because I am not commited now .... perhaps even if am commited I would have felt the same way.bloggerverse, I just want to know whether this phenomenon is common or not...please reply!!!!!!

cheers!!!
peace!!!!

5 comments:

Parv Kaushik said...

nice to see a post after long! well i think its more about losing a friend than losing "first love"... love is a quality of being rather a state of mind i believe it cannot be constrained to a single person or time space!! thts me!!

raja said...

hmm ok... and nice to see you commenting..... and ya... ur right...

Sanjay said...

@Padma

Happens bro! Nice one! Liked it a lot. BTW whoz she do I know her? Now is this a question I can ask?

Wish she does read this post.

Sanjay

vemuri said...

first of all thanx for dropping by... well am happy that u liked what i said... but the better question is Were you in the same situation anytime??

Srinivas Vemuri said...

Yes it happens ..