Sunday, January 31, 2010

India..calling...

Yesterday, One of my friends asked me when am I going to india .I never thought of it, I mean I know I have to go back one day or the other but never had thought of going back since I was out of my so called "Missing-Hyderabad" thing. All these days I had a reason to go back to india. I had to see my parents but my parents are with me now in california. More over it takes around 1k for a round trip and another 1K for expenses in india, A total of 2000$ to go to india.I have exactly 40$ in my account before I bought my new phone for 30$ and I can't even think of going back to india its like having one rupee and thinking of having lunch in marriot.So, I am sure i'll not earn 2000 bucks for the next one year even if I do jobs continuously.
More over am loving california these days... Earlier I use to hate it for the same reason....Perhaps It might be a compulsion.


Jai hind

cheers!!!
Peace!!!!

3 comments:

Parv Kaushik said...

wish to see you here soon!! wishing you a happy life thr!!!

Sach! said...

oyi i went 2 india during the brk..ws fun! needless 2 say i undrstnd ur point d best..

Srinivas Vemuri said...

Hey Angrez...