Saturday, May 08, 2010

The first time I met you.




Note This post is not because I am missing her or something but because I just saw a group on face book called " I still remember the first time I saw you" and immediately wanted to write a post.



Yes,I still remember the first time I saw you.This happened long time ago..It was on the first week of february,don remember the year,date,day or time... all I know is It was in the evening at a bakery.I use to be a shy guy,I never use to talk to girls and proposing a girl was like light years away from my thought.But,that day something happened,Perhaps It had to happen in my life( destiny),perhaps It was love at first sight ,perhaps it was nothing...I dunno... but I was completely blank... The only thing I knew was that She was looking Damn beautiful and when I say beautiful I mean it ( no exaggeration at all).My friend introduced her,I was like Hi... uhh....uhhh... how are you? and she was like Ya am good.how about you??, I smiled and said I dunno why but "I love you", and I am not joking... she had pragmatic smile like the ones we give when we are uncomfortable..and rest is history....

I wish she remembers it too...and hopefully she would read this post, probability of which happening is like...0.002%. she probably doesn't even know that I have a blog....But wish she would read it at some point in her life.

I never got a chance to thank my friend for the favour. Akhil ...Thanks a lot dude...for eveything,,

Peace!!!!
Cheers!!!

1 comment:

品華yur1095is_newson1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.