Monday, May 31, 2010

Its my Birthday!!!

Its my birthday again, but This was THE MOST memorable one in my life. Last year, on may 28  My final semester results came out.My friends took me to GE,I had a great time with all my friends.It was awesome.I was so confused at that time. Now, after one year I feel that I am doing good.I mean I am a step ahead not a step down. I came to us in august,Since then I going good. I got admitted into a better university, I am living on my own,I am working, earning money.  I got good grades.At least I am happy with that forget about my parents.I am grooming myself, I never had so much interest in studies.I am not getting thin though ! .

 

May 28th 2010, This birthday stays  with me forever. I got the best surprise till date. My first cousins and his family came to our house from LA.I went out to SFO with them, I roamed all day until 7 O clock. When I came home, as I opened the door, All my friends and family  were like SURPRISE…. My brother made that happen. I have the best brother in the whole world.He messaged them on Facebook, took their numbers arranged everything without even letting me know anything. I never expected even in my dreams that It would happen to me, Like the one we see in movies.My parents are in USA, my brother and his family is in USA, I had my first cousin and his family in USA, MY friends, I mean My child hood friends,my engineering class mates, my present friends from my university.ALL of them were there for my birthday. What else can you ask for … I really love my brother… I just can’t express it in words…. I was on cloud 9.This is so damn Ideal…

There are more things which are happening in my life.. Which I can not  make it public.

 

Life is giving me so much… that am getting afraid of loosing it.

Cheers!

Peace!!

100_0157 100_0172 100_0185 100_0186 100_0188 100_0203

5 comments:

Parv Kaushik said...

hey nice new skin for your blog!! and wow.. what a surprise.. good to knw u r doin good!! what a nice bro...

raja said...

@parv

ya... new skin... was planning to change my from my past birthday... but couldn't get time to do it...

thanks a lot for commenting ... no one is commenting these days...

韋成 said...

After a storm comes a calm...................................................

♥mily said...

happy birthday!
http://justmycrazyboringlife.blogspot.com/

ToryO_Viss鈺雯er0316 said...

Practice makes perfect.............................................................