Monday, October 25, 2010

Need Some positivity !

Before I start about Positivity in my life.. I would start with blogging



I had this habit of writing blogs.. whenever I was frustrated, sad, happy, sometimes for no reason. My blog has been a part of my life for like years until I came to us. Here, I am hardly getting time for myself that does not mean I am busy or something but I am just not getting time to sit alone on my laptop and write some thing...



talking about blogs .. I have to acknowledge Rahul for persuading me to start a blog in the year 2008 and since then I have been blogging.At a point in time , I use to write almost everything and anything in my blog.If you read my blog or I would rather say If you dare to read my blog you would have a clear idea about my life or at least a part of my life.



Positivity



Right now, Too many things are happening and what ever I do ends up failing. I am trying to think positive but even that doesn't help..



The negative things happening in my life



--> I messed up my cousin's mac book.. I did not mess it up myself but that doesn't matter,I have to fix it anyway.



--> I had to pay 300 $ against my tuition just because of my lazzy bum...



--> I had to go to a Interview and also rented a car for that and ended up getting up late in the morning to bum up my interview and the car fare.



--> Next day,I went to the interview but the interviewer did not show up...



--> I messed up my drive test again because of my lazy ass..



--->Because of all of this , I ended up working for just 30 hours instead of 40...



I know all of this doesn't seem that bad. but just imagine all of it happening in just three days . I was like WTF.....



I need some positive thinking in my life now... As they say, what ever goes around has to come around...



Waiting for good days to come back soon..



Cheers!!

Peace!!

No comments: